I still say it's a weird time of life. Call it my personality, call me strange...oe whatever else comes to mind, but life feels weird right now. I'm about to hit the road for a week and a half with one of the PR groups and it feels weird. I know what to do.... This what I did for three years, and it's somewhat what I've signed up to do again all year long. But it feels weird. I'm gonna go out there and have fun. I almost always do. And I'll see old friends and we'll have good times. But...going into it is interesting. And coming back to work here feels a little weird. I don't have any other brilliant plans, but I feel something. Probably the school year will start and the feelings will away. Maybe. Just keep pressing on. It usually works. It's dangerous to trust feelings too far.
It's almost time to go. Until later....
It's almost time to go. Until later....
No comments:
Post a Comment