Verse 1
Lord, I don't know what to do
I can't see my way through.
I'm tryin' to let go, tryin' to trust You,
But in my weakness I wish I knew….
I have desires, and I have plans
And things that call my name.
But, Lord, I wanna let go; Lord, I wanna trust You.
I wanna get out of my own way.
And I want You more than anything.
I want to see You move.
For You are full of glory,
And I want You to move in me….
Chorus
So I surrender all—everything to you.
I place my hand in Yours; I'm trusting You.
Everything I am and all I hope to be,
I give You all my dreams; I lay them at your feet.
And with this act of love, I cease to be.
I find my life in You, You Who set me free.
And You are now my dream; You are the breath I breathe;
The bread of life I eat; my living water stream.
The bread of life I eat; my living water stream.
If You would ever leave….
If you were ever to leave….
Without You...
I'd cease to be….
Verse 2
Lord, I'm tired of my own way.
I'm tired of worrying from day to day.
I want the peace that only You can give.
To live the life that only You can live.
But I am broken; I am empty.
So many times I've let You down.
Lord, I want live this life,
Take my broken life somehow.
Take my fears and sorrows, and worries for tomorrow.
I trust my future solely to Your hands.
And here I am,
I will be Your feet, Your hands.
Please Empty me of me;
Make me clean;
Flow through me.
Spirit, flow through me….
Chorus
I surrender all—everything to you.
I place my hand in Yours; I'm trusting You.
Everything I am and all I hope to be,
I give You all my dreams; I lay them at your feet.
And with this act of love, I cease to be.
I find my life in You, You Who set me free.
And You are now my dream; You are the breath I breathe;
The bread of life I eat; my living water stream.
The bread of life I eat; my living water stream.
If You would ever leave….
If you were ever to leave….
Without You…
I'd cease to be….
Yes.
ReplyDelete